Rabu, 26 Januari 2011

xoxo

I’ve been living for 21 years old and I would like to say that I love my life. I have strong parents. I have nice friends and family. I have a lovely boyfriend. My study goes well. I’m doing my thesis. I have had a job as an English Instructor. I am healthy. Am I too confident to say that everything is perfect? I will say so. That’s why I got all these things. I am a happy human being. I trust myself. Surely I know that I must be potent to something that I have to do. I don’t even worry of a new task from this life. Instead, I wonder how happier I will be in the future. Worry is human’s enemy. It only makes you weak. It destroys you unless you conquer it. You all have the ability to do this. It is all in your MIND. Trust yourself. You may trust you ‘god’. You can rely on yourself and you can do so on your ‘god’. Do both of them! The result won’t be different. You know. I do too, god and mind. Use your mind and if you lose your sense tell your god of your problem. What I want to tell you is that when you talk to your god, you do talk to your mind. You use ‘god’, ‘father’, ‘son’, ‘holy spirit’ just to subject your mind. Everyone needs somebody to talk to, but you can’t tell everything to somebody. That’s why you need this. You speak to you mind and this happens every time. This happens while you are reading this. This happens when you are praying. This happens when you are thinking, worrying, imagining, watching, and so on. When you are praying, you also are using your brain. You speak to your mind and it produces your feeling. This process results a frequency that spead to the whole universe. If you are pure and not lying to yous self the universe will act back to you. It creates ur reality.

2 komentar: